Last Update - 28 Apr 2021
WordPress Automatic Plugin Free Download
WordPress Automatic Plugin posts articles from various sources to WordPress automatically. This wp automatic plugin is very simple and easy to use. Yes here is the WordPress automatic plugin cracked.
Creating an automatic post or product on our website is the best option for the new bloggers who have just started their own website there are many bloggers earns $1000 through Autoblog.
Autoblog or an automated blog ( WordPress auto spinner) is a website that automatically pulls content from other websites using RSS feeds.
If you are able to use a premium feature then you can download the premium wp automatic plugin from Envato. The wp automatic plugin price is only $30.
And there are many wp automatic plugin alternative is also available in the Envato market. If you want to use you can try that one also.
WordPress automatic plugin posts quality targeted articles, Amazon Products, Clickbank Products, Youtube Videos, Vimeo videos, Feeds posts, eBay auctions, Flicker images, Instagram Images, Pinterest pins, Twitter tweets, Facebook posts, and SoundCloud songs on auto-pilot mode.
So, just install and leave, it will work 24/7* to blog for you.
Automatic WordPress Plugin Features
The plugin can check your specified feeds regularly & post every new feed item as a new post. Here is the complete information regarding WordPress's automatic plugin review.
- Auto-post content from Feeds
- Fetch full content from summary feeds
- Extract specific parts of original feeds posts
- Search and replace
- Original time posts
- Extract Categories
- Extract original tags
- Extract the original author
- Skip posts with no content
- Skip non-English posts
- Skip posts without images
- Post oldest items first
- Decode HTML entities
- Convert encoding before posting
- Duplicate title skip
- Featured image from Facebook og: image tag
It can post quality targeted articles and much more on auto-pilot .
- Amazon Products
- Clickbank Products
- Walmart products
- Youtube Videos
- Vimeo videos
- DailyMotion videos
- Feeds posts
- eBay auctions
- Flickr images
- Instagram Images
- Pinterest pins
- Twitter tweets
- Facebook posts
- Craigslist classifieds
- Itunes apps - songs/ebooks/movies/
- Envato items.
- SoundCloud songs
Extract specific parts of original feeds posts. WordPress automatically can extract two specified parts of the original post by CSS id/class, XPath, or REGEX and concatenate them to post to your WordPress.
If you want WordPress automatic plugin purchase cod, then try it first. The link is given below because the wp automatic plugin license key free. This is the WordPress automatic plugin GPL.
Steps For Plugin Instalation
Simply follow these steps to install the Automatic WordPress Plugin.
- Extract your downloaded file from Download Link and you should find a .zip file named "wp-automatic-v3.x.x.zip" located in the folder named "Installation File".
- Visit your WordPress Dashboard and under the "Plugins" tab and select "Add New".
- Hit the "Upload Plugin" button to upload the plugin file.
- Click the "browse" button to start the upload.
- Select the plugin file "wp-automatic-v3.x.x.zip" located at the folder named"Installation File" and hit open (This box differs according to your operating system.)
- Click "install now".
- Activate the plugin.
Setup WP Automatic Plugin Campaign
If you have installed this plugin then I'll recommend you to watch this video for further information regarding plugin uses.
Watch this video to create your first Campaign in the WP Automatic Plugin.
Hi, absolutely got tons of value from your post. Please i have 2 quick questions.
1. What is the number of plugins every blogger shouldn’t exceed? I currently have about 18 installed, would you consider that number outrageous. Please could you also check out my site and offer me a
2. Your font is really beautiful. would you suggest plugins that would give me beautiful fonts just like yours?
Finally, would you spare a few seconds to check this site and offer me your candid advice http://www.samozoani.com
My answer to your first question, try to use the minimum number of plugins on your website. There is no limit but don't try to install more than 20 plugins. Every single plugin will slow down your website.
Another one is, there is no plugin for the font, I have used Google FONT. This website runs over the Laravel Framework. If you want this layout and website you can go through Tool>>How to start a blog in 2020.